Monday, September 6, 2010

East of the Sun

As of 7:20 PM tomorrow, Music in the Bubble will no longer be south of downtown, but east. Quite east. Like across the Atlantic east.

I will be spending the next 3+ months at the Royal College of Music, in the heart of London. In addition to my music studies, I will try to soak in as much music as London has to offer and squeeze out my liquid observations here. I'll have to catch the each major London orchestra at least once (and I wonder if any premieres will have eerie quotes of Lady Gaga or something ). There's also the London Jazz Festival in November. Definitely looking forward to Django Bates jamming with the Bad Plus.

I've never been much of a photographer, but I will bring a camera along. Stay tuned for image-enhanced blog posts.

Ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment